SHIPPING, RETURNS, and SIZING
3-day International and US shipping are complimentary. We ship worldwide. Orders are shipped fully insured and signature required.
International shipments are sent via DHL. Packages take approximately 2-5 business days enroute depending on how quickly customs processes your package. AZLEE covers duties & taxes for international clients so there are no additional fees.
US shipments are sent 3-day via FedEx. Overnight shipping is available for US clients for $45.
Sales tax only applies to orders shipping in California and will be added automatically during checkout.
Please allow up to 4 business days of processing time for “Ready to Ship” pieces to dispatch. If choosing “special engraving” at checkout, please note that this will add approximately 2 more business days to process. Made to order pieces take 1-5 weeks to make.
If you need to receive your piece by a certain date, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. We can then confirm if we can meet your desired timeline.
Holiday Return Policy
Applicable to Ready to Ship items only. Unworn jewelry (that is not custom) in its original condition & original packaging that was purchased in the month of December 2023 is eligible to be returned by December 29th for store credit or exchange. Clients must contact AZLEE by December 29th to initiate their return. All custom commissioned pieces, defined as custom engagement rings, custom coins, custom wedding bands, fingerprint coins, or any piece ordered with a custom engraving - are final sale.
Standard Return Policy
We want you to love our jewelry. Unworn jewelry (that is not custom) in its original condition & original packaging is eligible to be returned within 7 days of receipt for store credit or exchange. All custom commissioned pieces, defined as custom engagement rings, custom coins, custom wedding bands, fingerprint coins, or any piece ordered with a custom engraving - are final sale.
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate your return
2. AZLEE will provide a prepaid insured Fedex (US) or DHL (International) shipping label
3. Once the piece is received, and confirmed to be in original condition AZLEE will issue the store credit via a code that can be used at checkout (minus $100 for the return shipping & new shipping if within the US, minus $200 for international shipments), or AZLEE will process your requested exchange.
SIZING & RESIZING
If you have any questions about fit/size before ordering, or if you would like additional photos of a piece, please contact email@example.com with questions.
If you are unsure of your finger size, we recommend ordering a metal ring sizer. For wide bands, we recommend ordering a wide band ring sizer. These bands come in ½ sizes, but we can do quarter sizes if you are between two sizes.
Most rings can be resized up or down a 1/2 size. If we are able to resize the ring without remaking it, a standard fee of $150 is charged.
Due to the design or stone settings in a ring we need to evaluate the style and desired ring size on a case-by-case basis. Rings with diamonds/stones all of the way around, Greek Pattern, or enamel cannot be resized. Some styles may need to be remade to achieve the desired ring size. We will provide a quote & timeline if the ring needs to be remade.
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate your resize.
2. AZLEE will confirm if your piece can be resized, or if it needs to be remade in your new size.
3. AZLEE will issue an invoice for the resize/remake, which will include the cost of shipping both ways.
4. Once payment is received, AZLEE will provide a prepaid shipping label.